Monday, January 18, 2010

I Gotta Get Free!!

It's been literally YEARS since I've had a real vacation, so I'm trying to plan a get-away for my birthday. I already requested a week off and am trying to find out where I should head out to. LA? Vegas? Chicago? Canada? Australia??? Don'tcha love it when you have have family all over? :) Heck, maybe I'll drop by Guam. We'll see. I'm really looking forward to just busting the hell out of this cage. I feel like I'm about to lose my mind. I DESERVE some friggin' time off!!

I've been talking to my dad and he wants to come along, too, which I don't mind. He needs a vacation just as badly (if not worse) than I do. Besides, I miss spending time with my dad.

Oh! My mom's birthday is tomorrow!

And I'm in a conundrum. You see, whenever my mom wants something. She drops the bills and buys it on the spot. There is NOTHING left for me to buy her! Perhaps flowers and a cake?? Any ideas? :/

Well, I'm gonna head out early and see what I can find. Wish me luck! Definitely getting a cake, though. My mom has 2 favorite ones and I guess I'll buy the lesser of the two evils (ie: the less sugar-engorged one.)

No comments: