Friday, January 1, 2010

First of The Year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!! I hope you all had fun celebrating. I also hope that your hangovers aren't too bad and are easily remedied :P

I don't party on New Year's Eve. It's not really my cup o' tea. I've always ushered in the new year with my family and enjoy it. My mom says her prayers. Lola give us all change to put in our pockets. My dad... well, he goes to sleep and has me wake him up at the countdown. We also bang pots and pans and yell :P Mariel loved that part. The, we feast. Noodles for long life! Last night we had shrimp lumpia, pancit, so much crab, ham, and cake. And I had Taco Bell :/ Why? Because my dumb ass ate before I got home and I was too full to eat the good stuff. So it was fun and low-key. We all sat in the living room and watch the Las Vegas performances and ate. I fell asleep on the couch for a little bit with Baby (my Bischon) laying on top of me, her head under my chin.

As for my resolution?
It's a secret. Let's see how it goes :)

No comments: