Sunday, April 26, 2009

Putting Myself Out There

I have a blog, a YouTube, a Facebook, and a MySpace. I also have Twitter, but I joined on a whim, updating once every 8 months or so (whenever I remember, actually). I actually only remembered Twitter because of the recent hype (the whole Ashton v. CNN thing), but I can't force any more interest in it. Facebook and MySpace are only to keep in touch with folks I would otherwise lose track of. They're doing a great job, too. I just found my friend, Jen... I haven't seen her in almost 5 years! Now she's married with 2 kids... it's crazy. Things change so rapidly that it scares me.

Jen & Anthony (the last time I saw him, he was only 3!)
AnnMarie & Salsa (this is the first time I met her because the last time I saw Jen, she was pregnant with her and didn't even know yet!)

Me, Jen, & Katelin
Reunited and it feels so gooooood!

It was a very happy reunion.Just like old times.

Anyway! I'm just putting myself out there, aren't I? Scattering my business all over the internet like bread crumbs. I'm trying to limit any negativity, though. I want to look back on my entries and videos and only remember good shit. Maybe my kids will find it and be like, "Mo-om! You were such a nerd!" lol I get a big smile thinking about it.

No comments: