Friday, November 21, 2008

Video Junkie!

I'm extremely excited about my battery and SD card coming in today. You just don't understand. I love taking pictures and shooting little video clips of everything around me. I need those two things so that my camera can keep up!

Here are some random videos. Thank God they weren't destroyed during the re-formatting process.

Seriously. Look at this. I caught her first steps! Always filming:



Here's one of John being crazy while we were stopped at a traffic light:



This one was something I was working on for fun and out of boredom. I used clips from when I went rock-climbing with Pat, Jason, & Jeff. Like the song? Mulan, baby!:



And this last one was a Mother's Day project I burned onto DVD.



That's all for now, because I have to go and get ready for work. I can't wait! Maybe they'll be here when I come home for lunch. IhopeIhopeIhope...

1 comment:

FuN and MakeUp said...

awww the babie is sOOooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!