Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No Intiendo!

I was talking with the closing pharmacist, John, and we both don't understand why 2 girls will fight over 1 guy.

Okay, here's the situation: Girl comes across another girl flirting with her man and proceeds to fly into a rage at that girl. Buuuuut... consider the fact that:
*** Her man wasn't doing a damn thing to stop the flirtations (possibly encouraging it, even?) ***

Isn't the rage a bit misdirected? Personally, I would smack my guy upside the head and demand to know why he wasn't doing a damn thing to stop it. I don't care if it results in him pushing her on her ass to get her off, but it's up to him. Obviously, it isn't the other woman's responsibility... and definitely not her INTENTION... to preserve your relationship. So why take it out on her?

I don't know. It's a mystery. Any thoughts? Are we programmed to be so territorial?

2 comments:

Curvy Petite said...

OMG. haha. I don't understand them too. I tell the girls, "you can do whatever you like, I don't care cause if he don't want you.. it's not worth it!" Stupid girls. Anyway, I don't know much. I got it from Fuzzie as a sample. I think there are though.

Kimberly said...

eh... the battle of the sexes - It takes "two to tango" people know darn well of their own intentions, the decision of right vs wrong.

it's sort of that "forbidden fruit" theory -- always wanting what you can't have, and some females just don't know how to back off, while some fellas just act the fool.

mleh.

anywhoooooo

BB CREAM: I've seen it come in one shade - I think most BB creams are lightening so they'll tend to be slightly tinted but very blendable color. You seem to have a fairly light tone like myself, so you should be fine with the brand in my blog entry.
Perhaps BB cream is "one color suits all"... I'll have to google around...