Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hello, Busy Little Bee

I know. I know. I said I would post the rest of the rafting pictures and videos. I will... eventually. I've just been in a sour mood for the past week, but I think I'm pretty much over it. I'm going to Comedy Jam tonight! Laughter is the best medicine, right? Right.


I have a bunch of things to do today before Jeff comes over after work at around 1.

1- Clean my room *as always*
2- Order more checks *actually, just finished*
3- Go to T-Mobile and check on some account stuff.
4- Use the last of my checks to give mom & lola money.
5- Go to the bank.
6- Go to the dry cleaners.

Luckily, my house is within walking distance of all those things ^.^ I love my neighborhood.

The weather looks gross right now, but that's fine.
I'm gonna keep my head up and plant a smile on my face even if it kills me! I have 10 days off coming up and even though I won't be spending them the way I initially wanted... shiiiiit. It's 10 days off! I so need this. I plan on re-exploring the city the way I used to. I hope I don't spend much money. I still have a student loan to deliver the final blow to. Heh. I'm almost there.

Alright. I shouldn't even be blogging right now. These are valuable moments I should be using to finish my errands! BYE!

Oh... on a completely unrelated topic: I seem to have accumulated a large number of dresses. Hmmm... maybe I'll wear a different one on each day off. It's a thought.

No comments: