Wednesday, February 3, 2010

GAAAHHH!! *twitchtwitch*

This is a pharmacy-related rant, just to warn you. Well, truthfully it's not really a rant. It's just a situation that got me so frustrated I couldn't help but start laughing about it. These are faxes going back and forth between myself and a doctor's office.


My fax : This medication is no longer available to order. Please change to an alternative if possible.

Their fax: Yes. This medication is okay to refill 3 times.

My fax: This medication is NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Please change to an alternative if possible.

Their fax: Please order the medication and call the patient once it comes in.

My fax: This is NOT AVAILABLE, meaning we CANNOT order it. We have tried several times, but it may be discontinued. Please change it to an alternative.

Their fax: Please refill this medication. We have already faxed you ok-ing it.

My fax: THE MEDICATION CANNOT BE ORDERED, therefore this cannot be refilled.

Their fax: Why?



o.O <--- me reading the last fax.

OH... MY... GOD...

No comments: