Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ventilation

I'm sure we've all felt this way at one point or another...

I get tired of putting everybody else first and still feeling like crap at the end of the day.

I wish that I didn't have so many family obligations, but I still love being able to be there for them.

I hate putting everything I have into what I'm doing and not even getting a nod of acknowledgment for it.

I can't stand being put on the spot by people who don't deal with a FRACTION of the things I go through, who only have themselves to worry about and nobody leaning on them for support.

I especially get pissed off when lectured by those people.

Primarily, all I want is a little time to breath and enjoy myself with out being overwhelmed from all directions with responsibilities.

I realize that when I'm being pulled in one direction, something else gets neglected.

Sacrifice is a part of my life, but I know I have my priorities straight.

We all know that most of the time, need comes before want.

I just want to relax for a day

ONE day a week.

Because I deserve a day off... a REAL day off where I don't have to think of anything negative.

ONE day to have the weight lifted off me... without it being replaced with something else.

"It's not fair," is a very childish way to put it, but it's how I feel so much of the time.

No comments: