Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shame On You

So this lady came up to the pharmacy and asked that we rush her prescription through the line. Typical. We get a lot of that. I told her that the wait was 20 minutes (there were many people who came before her... back of the line!) She came back 7 minutes later (the computer records what time the prescription is entered) and I said, "I told you 20 minutes" and she tried the whole, "It's already been 20 minutes!" Uh-huh. I told her, "Your dropped it off at #:##, it's only #:##. That's NOT 20 minutes."

She kept coming back! Finally, John talked to her and guess why she was rushing me?

Not because she had to get to work.
Not because she had an appointment.
Not because her baby had an painful ear infection.
Not because her elderly mother was in the car.
(These are acceptable reasons that we get all the time.)

It was because she had illegally parked in a handicap spot and was afraid she was going to get a ticket. What the hell was that shit!?

No! I should have taken longer with her prescription! I should've blown the whistle on this woman and made sure her windshield got PLASTERED with tickets. Fucking trying to rush so she wouldn't get a ticket. Then your ass shouldn't have parked there in the first place. It won't be the pharmacy's fault you got a ticket!

Dumbass. The only reason I got so pissed was because all these images of our customers who actually ARE disabled flooded my head... AAUURGHHH! You had some nerve, woman!

3 comments:

Ms. Rodil aka Supervillain1 said...

It's funny that you mentioned the rainbow. I was thinking the same thing. I guess that's us looking at the brighter side of things. =)

That lady sounds like a real jerk. I hope she gets tickets left and right for that move.

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Ohhh, that lady racked up some bad karma points.

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Ohhh, that lady just scored some bad karma points.