Friday, November 28, 2008

Day Off?

(Thanksgiving blog coming later with videos/pictures.)

I actually requested today off and got it! How excited was I? -slap to the face-

I woke up at 9 this morning and was instantly put on figurine duty. What's that? It's me taking a roll of paper towels, a spritzer of Windex, and polishing my mom's 100+ figurines AND the surfaces they hibernate on. After that, I lugged water back and forth from the bathroom to my mom's... umm... I don't know what it's called. She has sliding glass doors in her room that leads to a useless alley between the wall of the next door house and our dining room window. -shrug- She wanted it cleaned, so I went splashing and sweeping away until the accumulated soot had drained away.

Gave Mariel a bath, dressed her, and did her hair.

Mom's in the shower right now. Nikki's done. I'm not sure if I heard correctly, but my mom wants to go out and buy something. I thought I had stated and re-stated the fact that I wanted absolutely nothing to do with Black Friday, which include stepping foot anywhere outside the safety of my house.

I just want to sit here and watch the carnage through my magical box of moving pictures. -sigh- Maybe she meant tomorrow? -crossing fingers-

No comments: