Sunday, September 7, 2008

Aaah... Back to Normal

The fog's back. Not full-force as I had expected, but it was a nice, familiar sight. I was telling Jeff that the recent heat wave was God's way of making up for me not being able to go to Vegas for vacation. Haha. It sure felt like it. The Vegas weather was brought to the Bay the whole time I was off, and now it's back on my last day. T'was nice while it lasted, but I'm not accustomed to the heat. I started getting headaches and praying for the temperature to drop.

On another note, I'm not a label whore. Especially not with sunglasses 'cause I think that name brand ones look way too similar to cheap knock-offs for me to spend that much of my paycheck on. It's like sitting there and contemplating whether to buy 3 new outfits or a pair of sunglasses. Or more likely in my case, a crap-load of mangas or a pair of sunglasses :P

HOWEVER... I think that these are gorgeous:

And they come in this!

But I think I like these better
(not just because they're cheaper... ok, maybe a little):



All I'm saying is that if you're going to rock expensive shades, they should at least look unique. I think I might snatch a pair for myself. I just don't know which ones.

PS: Jeff got me a copy of The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning! Go, boyfriend. Go, boyfriend. Haha. The animation's pretty good. Not like, oh, let's say... The Return of Jafar. It actually looks like this one wasn't half-assed and pasted together just for the sake of having a prequel (oh, man. spell-check didn't hit that one! it's actually a word!) You can tell by how it's drawn, the shading, and the character voices. The song's aren't exactly original and top-notch, but I loved it!

No comments: