Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Well... crap...

My computer is up and functioning once again after who knows how long. I won't lie. I wasn't exactly rushing to fix the thing. My eyes needed to readjust to reality. But now that this glowing screen is once again in front of me... I have all sorts of crap that I need to catch up on (most of which I won't due to laziness and confusion). Also, there were so many things to write about that have come and gone.

The main thing I want to post up? I got to see my favorite group of all time: Bone Thugs N Harmony. Literally resting my drink on the stage and touching their shoes as they passed (while resisting the urge to grab ankles,which would ruin the show).

My next post will be on that, including videos and pictures.

This post is simply: I'M BAAAAACKKKKKK!!!

No comments: