Monday, May 25, 2009

Hooray for ME, Billy!


Jeff and I went to Fanime in San Jose yesterday, but I'll save that for my next post. This one's for my birthday! Alright, so my birthday was actually on May 3rd, but... well, y'know how I am!

On the actual day of my birthday, my family went out to dinner to one of my favorite restaurants: Banana Island! The food is delicious there, but not over-priced. It's Thai, Singaporean, and Malaysian... which you can probably tell from the sign. It was completely unnecessary for me to write that. Meh.

My favorite: #101 Indian pancake (aka: Roti) & curry
Lola snatched the potato slice before I got to it, so mom ordered another.

My family's intense when it comes to eating.
Too focused to even smile.

Well, except for this little ham right here.
AND she causes a domino effect...


Jeff's present for me!!
Okay. Okay. It was SUPPOSED to be a surprise, but here's how it went down:

I was watching TV in the living room (At Jeff's request, so that I wouldn't be able to see out the window). Les suddenly stepped up next to me, also to block the window. We were good. I couldn't see anything coming to the front of the house. Then, Tito Miguel walks in from the other room and looks out the window and says, "Oh! Jeff got you a bike!" WTH, man!? lol


Another gift from Jeff.I soooo want to make this little Spartan guy. He's adorable! I could make a bunch and declare war! Jeff even went to the arts & crafts store to help me pick out needles and yarn.

Oh yea. This is how I roll. :)


Fast forward:
Afterward, Jeff and I saw X-Men Origins: Wolverine with 2 of my co-workers: Jeff & Virginia. That was funny, too, because Jeff (bf) & I were already seated and waiting for them to show up. When that did, they had this HUGE balloon with them that blocked the aisle. I swear, they got the girliest one they could find! Fairies and flowers. They were cracking up when they saw my face. After that, we all ended the day by having dinner together at BJ's at Tanforan.

T'was wonderful. Friends, family, food, love & Hugh Jackman.
But wait!
There's more!
Which I will save for another entry... g'bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i wish the area i lived in had a bunch more cool restaurants like banana island! it looks awesome! and ur cake too. MMmmmm.