Wednesday, July 9, 2008

owowow

I just got back from the gym about 30 minutes ago. It's been probably a year or so since the last time I had gone. Booooy, howdy. I am not looking forward to being sore tomorrow. I still remember the last time. Not being able to laugh. Barely being able to lift my arms.

"Feel the burn" indeed.

But, I feel good right now.
A lot of things in my life are out of my control right now, so whatever I can get a grasp on... I might as well get a good, tight grip.

I want to look/feel healthier.
I want to be better.
Stronger.
Not so much physically, but overall.

Jeff's right by my side, pushing me forward. When I said that I wanted to start going to the gym, he hopped right on with me. My support and my stability. Thank you.

Alright. That's all I have to report at the moment. I have to go get some more water in my system because it all seeped through my skin earlier. So nasty. Oh well.

No comments: